Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Miserable Lions Lose

Today I watched a great game for 57 minutes. Then the usual Lions showed up. Stupid penalties, atrocious play calling, horrendous clock management, "Glass Matt" Stafford injured again, the prevent defense. A hard fought game ended in OT with Santonio Holmes catching a long pass setting up a field goal. I didn't even have money on the Lions and their 3 1/2 point spread to soften the blow. All I got for my effort was a stomach ache. Really, the Lions gave me a queesy ache in the middle of my body. I kind of thought they had turned the corner towards respectability. The Jets and their rotund dick of a coach should be thankful for the gift they received today.

Rather than look for a football card of moronic Julian Peterson, I grabbed my Red Hot Rookie #8 and redeemed the code. Hopefully Strasburg comes back strong.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar