Well I gotta say, I just haven't been feeling 40k lately...
Maybe it's a combination of the summer and having a million and one things to do every week making game time a rare find. Maybe it's my HUGE sense of disappointment with GW's most recent releases. Maybe it's that I'm tired of the the senseless online bickering and drama.... It's little freaking plastic figures! Get a life people, have fun with the game and stop being such whiney little brats all the time. Maybe it's that 40k is limited in terms what hobby skills you need to complete the overwhelming amount of figures and it becomes a quantity vs. quality battle all the time where quality always loses. Maybe I just sound like a huge pompous ass myself and I'm just sick of my own voice.
Well regardless, fuck it. <-Yup I said it. That's what I've been feeling lately. Like the hobby has been one massive all consuming drain of my time, resources, patience, creativity, etc.
But then I realized I'm never going to give up miniature model making, it's in my blood. And while I may be just disenchanted with 40k at the moment I still have a ton of projects I want to finish. Who knows, maybe when the winter comes and I go stir crazy from being inside I might start rolling some dice again.
So on that note; here's a sampling of several of the unfinished projects I have never posted before. These are crappy quick pic's taken at my bench but you get the idea.
Until Next Time...

0 Yorumlar