Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

2015 Goals

 
 

Can you believe it's 2015 already? I feel as if January 2014 was like, ten minutes ago. And aside from the fact that it's a new year - it also means that in one month I'm going to be 20. How bloody terrifying. But before my existential crisis, I thought I'd jot down some of the things I hope to achieve this year. I've sectioned them off into three categories: blog, life and writing. You'll notice that I haven't mentioned anything about healthy eating/exercise and that is because I decided to set myself goals that I actually will enjoy achieving. Healthy eating is something I try to do anyway, but I'm not giving up my pizza or pasta for anything.


BLOG
♥ Reach 300 Bloglovin' followers.
♥ Host a one year blog birthday giveaway.
♥ Have a header designed.
♥ Try my best to use all of my own photographs instead of using Pinterest.
♥ Host a guest post.
♥ Create features and maintain them.
♥ Go 100% Cruelty Free.
 
LIFE
♥ Paint my bedroom.
♥ Get my nose pierced.
♥ Get a tattoo when I'm one year free from self harm. (8 months to go!)
♥ Visit my nan more.
♥ Love my appearance, and stop talking about getting a nose job.
♥ Make more effort with my friends.
♥ Stay positive.
♥ Don't give up.
♥ Save, save, save!
♥ Explore the world - even if it's still in Bristol.
♥ Go to five events. (0/5)
♥ Make use of my Happy Jar.
♥ Spend more time with my brother.
♥ Try out yoga.
 
WRITING
♥ Try and write every day, even if it's only one line.
♥ Upload a new short story to Figment.
♥ Create character profiles for all of my stories.
♥ Print out completed short stories and store them away in a folder.
♥ Write down every single idea that pops into my head.
♥ Work on my dialogue.
♥ Get a notebook and write down character names/words I'd like to include in my writing.
♥ Complete at least one draft.
 
Well... I think that's enough to be getting on with, don't you? Leave links to your 2015 goals posts in the comments, or just leave your goals in a list, if you like. I'd love to read them! xx
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar