Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Windows

Thank goodness that big window went in yesterday while it was sunny and dry, today we have sleet and rain. The room was very exposed for a while after they took the old frame out. 

 


But it is all finished now and I can once again freely stroll around my home without the risk of bumping into strange men. 

 

 

The window replacement project was driven by Paul, he truly disliked the old brown framed windows. 


old brown frames
 

Actually, I quite liked them but they did need replacing, so I reluctantly agreed to new, white framed windows. We considered other colours but finally settled on classic white with a grey front porch and anthracite sliding doors as a contrast. I was sad to say goodbye to my brown windows but I have to admit that the white and grey work well together and gives the place a fresh new look.



I chose clear instead of opaque glass to give a view of the oak front door


new white window frames

old brown window frames

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar