Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Did The Stupidest Thing

Last month I scored some pre-painted terrain pieces off of TMP; or at least I should've. For some reason (probably because I did it way past my bedtime), I provided the seller the wrong address, one number off. I forgot all about the transaction due to all the other stuff I had ordered and was waiting for - the Perry Rifles,  Front Rank Spaniards,Victrix Cacadores, and War Zone terrain. In fact, the pieces were going to be perfect for the Sharp Practice game. I finally remembered about it last week - the seller had even sent me the UPS tracking number - when I plugged it in, it said it was left on the "porch" on 2/26/10. The city was listed, but no the address, so I finally checked the address I provided and found out it was in error. The house is actually right across the street on the cul de sac I live on. Only thing is this house is the only one with new folks living there that I had never seen - everyone else on the cul de sac knows me and would've brought the package over. Last evening after I got home from work I waited until I saw a car in the driveway - I rang the bell and no one came to the door. A little later I looked across the street and the car was gone. Today I saw another car in the driveway and went up and rang the bell, two really hefty kids came to the door with shaved heads and pierced lip rings. I asked them if they had received a package about a month ago and of course they said no. I screwed up by not asking to talk to their parents - who were nowhere in sight. Anyway, it's been over about month and even if they did get it, they probably threw it away. They didn't appear to be gamers. I actually gave them a letter that was misdelivered to my box the other day and had used it as the excuse to go over. Bottom line - this is what I feel like


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar