The biggest thing I've done is force myself to sit down every day, except one because of babysitting sick grand child, and though it's taken me til today to get the Cold One mounts to this point, I am pretty satisfied.
Now I may need to do another resin water coat affect stuff thingy, and clean up the edges of the base, but otherwise I am reigning myself in and keeping from trying to do more. You gotta know when to say stop. It's okay the way it is, if you keep going you'll just screw it up. My thinking about the way I paint anyways.
Tomorrow I'll be putting together the riders, then priming, and later this week start painting them. Then my plan is to tackle the General that rides this huge beast. These will be my core units, after the General is done I get to pick out fun stuff to paint to beef up the army.
While the hand is hot I gotz to keep on rolling those dice.
Cheers
Kevin

0 Yorumlar