It was a good week last week - I managed to finish the binding on two of the charity quilts and turn them in
and I enjoyed the Quilt Guild meeting even though the crowd was a little smaller than usual - there were raffle quilts, both quite stunning
The speaker, Nancy Brenan Daniel, was entertaining and her quilts were also wonderful to see...it was nice that she shared them with us...and I enjoyed the Quilt Guild meeting even though the crowd was a little smaller than usual - there were raffle quilts, both quite stunning
On Saturday I went to my last Fiber Arts Board meeting!!! hooray!!! I love the group, but two years on the Board was long enough.
To celebrate getting one Saturday a month back to myself, I stopped at CityCraft and bought some great fabrics, most of them from the sale table - aren't they luscious? Some Heather Baily and some Robert Kaufman:
and a little bit of Robert Kaufman's Sushi Bar:
On Sunday Dave and I went to see Iron Man 2 - totally loved it. And can hardly wait for 2011 for Thor and for Captain America; followed in 2012 with The Avengers.
Coming up Friday of this week, the annual Molecular Biophysics Research Symposium...










0 Yorumlar