Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bits of Blue


Faded blue, china blue, french blue. . . . For a blue Monday, or any other day. I like it up close and personal, and mixed with lots of white. Curl up with blue on a blustery day and plan your spring garden, or a summer vacation. Or envision a dreamy trip of a lifetime. Portugal? Italy? France? The English countryside? Wherever you go, blue will be there. . . .







The antique saucer from my favorite French latte cup.




A vintage linen table cloth with Johnson Bros. teacups.




Antique transferware lid.





The French cup.




I love a hue that whispers. . . .



And invites you closer in . . . .





A vintage embroidered  B is for blue too. . . .




































Bonny bits of blue for you!
I hope your week is of to a great start!

Jacqueline



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar