Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Works for Me Wednesday!!!

You have no idea how addictive this is. I literally spend all week trying to think of the perfect tip to give and let me say that I usually can come up with tons, right until the morning of. For some reason my mind takes extended leave and I'm drawing a blank. How annoying!!!

Anyway, for those who are reading this for the first time, one of my favorite bloggers, Shannon over at Rocks in my Dryer, came up with this theme called "Works for Me Wednesday" in which you share your tips or advice or whatever, that make your life easier.
For a list of all the participants, check out her site, I will also add your links to mine if you leave me a comment letting me know that you're playing too.



Here's mine for this week.

I have tons of different cooking gadgets, slow cooker, turbo cooker, George Foreman Grill, Rotisserie etc. To make room on my counters and so it doesn't look cluttered, I have these neatly stored away in my kitchen cabinets, BUT the problem is that I tend to forget they exist.

So I've started taking one out each week or two and then I find recipes for them and use it as much as I can. Once that time is up, it gets stored back in it's place and out comes another one.
I've found that this way, I'm actually using them all, trying out different recipes AND I don't just let them collect dust. Works for Me!!!!

If you play along, let me know and I will put up a link here too :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar