Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This Weekend

 

It has been another beautiful fall weekend here in Utah.  

I am loving these cool and colorful fall days. 

Time is passing, though, and more and more leaves are now on the ground instead of hanging on in the tree. I love hearing the leaves crunch when I walk on them. 

I am also enjoying that there are still some bright and beautiful fall flowers out in bloom, like these mums on my back patio. 

Saturday morning, after our walk, we went to the library and I got a book that was on hold. 

We ran some other errands, then stopped for a fast food lunch from McDonalds, which we sometimes do.  I love putting some French Fries on the burger, and making them part of the sandwich. Try it sometime.  

The rest of Saturday we spent at home, reading and getting things done around the house.   I finished Girls with No Names, and am now reading this non-fiction book - Healing Family Relationships.  I think most people have family relationships they wish were better.  So far, this book is quite good - it takes a Christian/Biblical approach to family relationships.  

Sunday morning, we masked up and went to church.

After church and lunch, we went for a walk, then I did some indexing of church census records from the 1950s and 1960s.  I have indexed over 1,000 record this year.  My goal was 600 so I feel pretty good about surpassing that goal. 

Sunday dinner was ham steak, Au Gratin  potatoes, pasta, salad and French bread.  

After dinner, Charly and I went for a second two mile walk.  It was a beautiful, peaceful evening, and a good day overall.




































Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar