Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The “Glad Books”

I made a ‘quick’ stop at the library this week and came away with some wonderful old books from the lobby ‘book sales’.

DSCN1470

This was my favorite, Dora Deane. Isn’t the cover gorgeous?

DSCN1478

And I had no idea there was a whole series of Pollyanna Glad books. Did you?

DSCN1480

I love the covers and illustrations in all of these books and still find it amazing to be finding books that are printed in the 1800s and early 1900s in such good shape.

Collages

I also went to the Arts and Crafts show at the Palm Grove Auditorium this weekend.

11Nov1

Can you find me in the pics?

I bought a copper chain and two beautiful silver rings, made in Thailand. The lady that had them for sale actually visited Thailand and brought them back with her. I got a little quilted eyeglass case from the ladies at the quilt club.

DSCN4366

And hubby surprised me with 2 of the sweetest little clip on charms. I didn’t even know that he had bought anything! One has ‘diamonds’ and a little heart and the other a flip flop with a tiny dolphin.

DSCN4365

Did you have a good weekend too?

I’m joining Mosaic Monday HERE .

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar