Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Spring Cottage Garden and Grey Alpaca Hat


This is the prettiest time of year in our area. I love riding my bike around, and looking at all of the colorful flowers in bloom. The roses are especially beautiful right now. I haven't had much luck with growing roses organically, but I have several neighbors with absolutely gorgeous rose gardens.


I finished the grey hat last week. I was so pleased with the result.  This one is done on US size eleven needles. It fits perfectly! Stephanie Pearl- McPhee was right when she said to go up one size for a large head. No need to alter the pattern. The yarn is chunky alpaca from Creative Ewe. It's their own line.


It's amazing all that you can do online these days. When we used to travel, we would get our boarding passes on the day of departure,  at the gate. Now you can check in at home and print out your boarding pass way ahead of time. It's so convenient. I have been doing a lot of searches online on cruises and train trips. I would love to travel by train through Canada someday. The landscape looks exquisite.

Thank you for your comments. They add so much talent and enthusiasm to the blog. Please comment in English.  I'm sorry, but comments with links will not be published. If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.     

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar