Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Spring cleaning well sort of.

It is spring and time for a good clean and I usually move furniture I have no before photos only after ones.
This is my lounge, lots of room for a nap when wanted
Still knitting still cool enough and lets face it I must do something while watching TV, is it me or is it super boring now, I am very tired of all these do up houses cooking up a meal and sing type shows all the block people look to me like would be actors trying to get a start in tv.
The beer fairs lounge, with his coffee table made in jail there is a story behind that (he didn't made it).
The little table was made by my son in wood work class at school.
The guest room my son and daughter in law are visiting next week.
I made the blue light shade it's got tiny little silver stars
on it and looks good at night but doesn't show up in a photo very well.
And the laundry all cleaned up, boy was that a hard job the floor was just rust plus, one of my cats is too old to jump up on the bench now so she eats on the floor so does Drummy a chicken that eats cat food .
Almost all gone
This the bench they always ate on because when Angus visits he just gobblies it all up in 10 sec's. I paint the doors on this cupboard every year as it's full of scratch marks well the two middle doors anyway.
New hot water system, works well and no leaks well so far anyway. Off to bingo now, wish me luck, goodbye for now...................

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar