Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

More Hermes....and scarf thrift shopping.

I throw on my Hermes scarves with just about any outfit.
They are so versatile.


they add colour and interest
and they keep my neck warm.


Dark denim jeans, patent leather Mee Too kitten heels, Quilted Eddie Bauer vest...
just add a tee and
I am ready to go to the Market or run errands.
How simple is that?


Switch the Hermes for this one...


or this one...
wanna be equestrian!


or swap out the vest and the scarf. 



Royal Robbins vest...at least 3 years old and still going strong.

Any scarf can add colour and interest.
I have a few other scarves and enjoy them as well.
I am definitely not a scarf snob.
In fact, I find many great silk scarves in thrift shops.
Many designers have done fabulous scarves over the years.

A few years ago I came across a lovely vintage Balanciaga silk scarf which I sold for a tidy profit in a high end consignment shop.
I bought a vintage Hermes twill for under $20 but the colours were not right for me so I sold it as well.
When in a thrift shop I always look at the scarves because you never know what you'll find.
Who knows it could be your lucky day!
Happy Hunting.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar