Look..nothing really happening in my garden and bunnies have eaten beginning of tulips;(
I am..I really am an Anthophile..a lover of flowers~We're having a slow start here..
I was compelled to order tulips..and I did..and I will again:) Drop off at the door..at my feet..come in you beauties..
It's a slow start here in my neck of the woods.
very slow..
so I was doubly thrilled to receive the bouquet in the pitcher form one of my daughters for Mother's Day..That bittersweet sweet day for me..Of being grateful for what I have and still longing for what I don't.I'm like that thought..a hanger on..to what goes missing..
So I made an apple tart for J a secret recipe lol..yes ..secret..
but I also made focaccias you may like to try..First is the round one..
I made half..
the second..whole..the whole was better.I had gotten the hang of it.Is there anything better than bread?:)
You can find the recipe here.Inspiration initially..here I did not do the butter and garlic after baking.Just kept as is.Such a keeper recipe..you can top w/ things too..I like rosemary..of course I have none..I like cherry tomatoes..nope..none..Pantry is getting bare.I won't get maudlin ok..like I do most years on Mother's Day..I'll leave it at flowers and thoughtfulness..and recipes.
And the gratitude I have for my daughters..their offsprings:)And their dad:)♥
0 Yorumlar