I know the words are look like Christmas but we have no snow here but it is cold and with all of you getting your wonderful Christmas decorating posts and Christmas baking on the go it is beginning to feel like Christmas in blog land lol !
I like all kinds of Christmas music but these are a few favourites of mine . I like to listen to them when I am puttering around at this time of year !
I am also a Christmas movie buff . I have watched so many on TV and I have a few movie favourites I have collected .
I remember as a kid waiting to watching the Christmas specials on TV , Frosty The Snow man , Rudolph , The Grinch Who Stole Christmas ya know the classics , I still love them !
But I have always enjoyed the computer graphics of these two movies . They are by far my favourite Christmas movies !
My favourite Christmas story book from when I was a kid !
I always read bedtime stories to our boys when they were little but this one was special to them to and every night for 12 days before Christmas I would read it to them !
Do you have any favourite Christmas CD’S , Movies or Christmas stories ?
We would love to hear all about them !
Country Gal
0 Yorumlar