Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Help in the garden

Before my daughter went back to Uni she helped us by doing some clearing up in the garden with cutting down plants and removing the last remaining leaves.

We also had help from another member of the family too! Twinkle always appears whenever she sees us gardening in the hope she can join in and get under our feet and in amongst the undergrowth!



We were so busy working that I only took the photo of Twinkle and it was only later I went out for the camera, so I'm sorry that these following pictures are on the dark side! Daisy decided she was going to join in  too, she knows she is not allowed on the garden !


It's lovely to see a few early signs of spring the hellbores (Lenten roses) are starting to show their first buds.


I love the fresh green of the stinking hellebore(bear- foot) hellebore foetidus.  It  also provides rare nectar for bees and insects at this time of year.


I saw the first bunch of tulips in the shops this week, and couldn't resist buying an bunch to remind us that spring is just around the corner.


We had an appointment with the consultant today and the news is that it appears that the prostrate cancer has been caught in the early stages.My husband  now needs to decide what treatment option to have. Thank you for your thoughts.I have been surprised to discover how common this cancer is and why it doesn't have a larger national awareness and profile.

 Sarah x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar