If you know or think you know the source of the movie quote please leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess the source of the quote I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks but a master can email quote suggestions for the game.
Let the guessing begin!
1. "I wouldn't worry too much about your heart. You can always put that award where your heart ought to be." Douglas
2. "Ooh! Scary! Scary! Don't we look mean? You can't see me! But I can see you!" SamuraiFrog
3. "Yeah. Check the probate. Why, my Uncle Thumper had a problem with HIS probate, and he had to take these big pills, and drink lots of water." SamuraiFrog
4. "We find the defendants incredibly guilty."
5. "From now on we are enemies, You and I. Because You choose for Your instrument a boastful, lustful, smutty, infantile boy and give me for reward only the ability to recognize the incarnation. Because You are unjust, unfair, unkind, I will block You, I swear it. I will hinder and harm Your creature on earth as far as I am able." SamuraiFrog
6. "Do you know how much damage this bulldozer would sustain if I just let it roll over you?" SamuraiFrog
7. "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought." Captain Incredible
8. "F-f-first they told me to lose the stutter, now they tell me I'm not funny anymore! It's a pain in the butt being p-p-politically correct." SamuraiFrog
9. "All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep-dickin'." SamuraiFrog
10. "I've DONE everything a mother can do: I've locked her in her room, I've beat her with the car aerial. Nothing changes her. It's HARD being a loving mother!" Douglas
**Update**
Glad I waited that extra day we had a few more guesses and ended with all but one quote guessed! Awesome! The winner however was apparent yesterday, yes SamuraiFrog wins the week again and after 5 wins he is awarded his third movie master award! Way to go man!!! That does however mean he cannot participate for the next 5 weeks making next week quiz anyones game!

So congrats SamuraiFrog we'll see you back for more guessing fun on May 20th. And we'll see everyone else back next Tuesday for more movie guessing fun!
0 Yorumlar