Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Better and Gunsmoke

 I think I am better or it could be because I completely missed on dose of meds and feel better because I am not overdosing on antibiotic. I am also take azo cranberry tablets. Maybe I will be cured!

Dinner tonight: chicken with the maple  bourbon spices, carrots, zucchini--all in cooking bag. It is almost done. Leftover slaw will be finished, too. 

I don't think we have any vegetables left in the refrigerator. Maybe there is something in the freezer. Oh, yes! I remember seeing fresh corn cut off the cob in the freezer. We do have salad greens. Tonight, I will also cook pork cutlets. Tommy will chop the ground sirloin and cook it for future meals. 

Still, there are cabbages, zucchini and acorn squash. Maybe tomorrow. I poured off the liquid the chicken, zucchini and carrots left. I had seasoned it all with McCormick Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple. So, the lentils will have that for flavoring. I think it will be a good seasoning for lentils. Maybe?

Matt Dillon wore the same lavender shirt for the whole time in the color version of Gunsmoke. I suppose dressing Kitty blew the  budget for his wardrobe. Did you ever notice the shirt, the same shirt for years?

Today, there was severe flooding in Birmingham in the same places it always floods. 

Monday night, when I went to bed. I was having reflux. It was so bad I got up and came into the living room about 4:30 am to sit up. I read on the laptop and made no noise or turned on a light. I slept in bed from about 8am until noon.  

Tuesday night, same thing except I came in the living room and slept in my chair. I let it all the way back and put a tiny, thin throw over my body from chest down. My arms were cold, so I reached and got a nightgown from top of dirty clothes and covered with that. When I went to the bathroom, I got a hoodie and slept with it zipped and the hood up, still in my chair. At 1:30 pm, I went to my bed and slept for another hour. My day began at 3 pm today! 

Maybe we should elect a comedian as President.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar