Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Concert And An Invitation

Last night, Eleanor performed in a concert at school. She has private singing lessons out of school, but as her singing teacher was staging a concert at the school which Eleanor attends, she asked if she'd like to take part.


It was a varied programme, songs from musical theatre, classical songs and pop songs. Eleanor sang I Don't Know How To Love Him from Jesus Christ Superstar and Feed The Birds from Mary Poppins. She's due to take her grade 4 singing exam next month and these are two of the songs which she'll be singing for that.

We had a lovely evening, and I'm sure that everyone enjoyed performing, I know Eleanor did.

At lunch time today, Eleanor has been invited to have lunch with the principal, or headmaster as he was called in my school days.


A few pupils have been invited, and I'm eager for her to get home tonight so I can ask her what was served for lunch, and what they talked about. Aren't I nosey?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar