Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nail Polish Review: Formula X For Sephora Serendipity Effects Top Coat

Formula X For Sephora Effects Top Coat in Serendipity

Availability: This retails at $12.50 for .04 oz and is exclusive to sephora.com and its respective physical store locations. 
Would I buy this?: Not sure.
Notes: Color-wise, this is described as a pink, purple, and gold multi-shaped confetti. This caught my eye because it's so elegant-looking in the bottle, you have these large and small hexagonal and round pieces in a soft blush-pastel-pink and lavender with flecks of gold glitter. Because the color itself leans so neutral I thought it would be great to add texture to cream-finish polishes while still being somewhat soft. I really like the effect this gives and my only gripe is that I wish it had a bit more of the gold glitter in it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar