Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Matte Factor

Are the new Lip Paints from Miners Cosmetics.

You must have seen Collection 2000 initiate the trend in drugstores and now its Miner's doing it all over again.  I don't really mind this trend and I would love to see more brands come up with similar products in a variety of shades.

What are they? A matte-finished, creamy lipstick in a lip gloss tube and with a lip gloss applicator. Simples.

What sets them apart from Lipsticks and Lip glosses is their airy, fluffy texture that's pretty much like a light whipped cream. Oh and these ones smell like fruit yogurt!




There is not a single colour that I wound not wear outside home really and its simply because of their undetectable texture. It's almost like a pigmented stain and my favourite way is to pat it onto the lips with fingers.

They are indeed very good quality for £3.99 each and don't dry out the lips like some lip stains and similar innovations out there, which is always a plus!

Longevity can be prolonged by layering it instead of applying a single application.

Here we have, Light Pink, Peach, Cappuccino, Hot Pink, Warm Red and Deep Red.


Need I say more? You really need to have all the six shades in your vanity pronto. Take this from someone who does not even carry a Lipstick in her handbag. *tries to fit all shades in the make-up bag*

www.minerscosmetics.co.uk

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar