Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OMG Cracked Nail Polish in Gray

I have never been a fan of shatter/crackle nail polishes. I just never leaned towards this nail craze. Perhaps my inner contentment with my traditional creme and occasional glitter polishes grounds me. Also, I feel that it's just a phase and I cannot fathom the point of paying more bucks for them (e.g. OPI: Php420, China Glaze: Php500).


But when I saw the OMG (Oh My Golly) Cracked line on display at Landmark, Trinoma and realized how incredibly cheap they are (Php34.75 a pop), I craved in. Despite the fact that there were only quite a handful left on display (they are indeed very popular), I still managed to score this shimmery metallic grey shade.


More pics after the jump!
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar