So I recently picked these little darlings from a MAC counter and all of them are absolutely lovely on their own, or paired with each other!
* Vanilla Pigment - This is such a delight to use you guys! Although I always thought vanilla was a matte white :S but anyways this is such a gorgeous neutral overall lid color and really brightens up the eye immediately. Its gorgeous as a highligher or for an overall face glow. I use this every single day and its a beauty. How did I live without this?! Plus the jar will last a lifetime I gues...hehe
* Woodwinked Eyeshadow - This one is another stunner! :O Its the most subtle, elegant, toned down, day time wearable gold I've ever seen :) It would look absolutely lovely on any body plus the pigmentation is awesome. I particularly love the veluxe pearl finishes! This and satin taupe together work wonders :O
* Satin taupe Eyeshadow - This a typical taupe color with a lot of red undertones to it and its perfect as a crease color with almost any eyeshadow if you do not want a very dark crease color and want to keep it toned down. Again, amazing consistensy, silky smooth and will last ages!
* Satin taupe Eyeshadow - This a typical taupe color with a lot of red undertones to it and its perfect as a crease color with almost any eyeshadow if you do not want a very dark crease color and want to keep it toned down. Again, amazing consistensy, silky smooth and will last ages!
* Expensive Pink Eyeshadow - This I guess would be my least favourite of them all. I got it off ebay and hence the limited edition packaging. Its a very unique pinky gold color, but kind of washes me out and makes my eyes look slightly puffy or tired :S Thus I havent been reaching much for it :S
However this would look much better on darker skintones and I would recommend you to wear it as a crease color rather that an overall lid color, maybe alongside vanilla, so that it does not give a washed out effect.
However this would look much better on darker skintones and I would recommend you to wear it as a crease color rather that an overall lid color, maybe alongside vanilla, so that it does not give a washed out effect.
Overall, I am thrilled with this purchase :D All these shadows look fab paired with vanilla pigment and do look out for the veluxe pearl finishes as they are simply gorgeous.
0 Yorumlar