Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Revlon ColorBurst™+ ColorStay Lipsticks Haul+Swatches

On my latest excusions to the USA, my bf and I went to a Big Lots near the border. Perfect place to stock up on snacks for the long ride and check out discounted makeup :P

While searching through the makeup section I found a whole bunch of Revlon ColorBurst™+ ColorStay Lipsticks with NO price on them. Luckily for me there was just men working in the store *happy dance*. Due to sheer laziness and lack of knowlegde they gave me all six lipsticks for $1.00 each!!!

That's a steal because there about $8.00 to $14.00 each in Canada. 
I only picked up one initially but when I seen the price.. I went back and picked up five more!
I only swatched four and I plan to gift the rest :D

Lip Swatches!
I have enough nude lipsticks to last me a year!! 
Have you tried any of the ColorBurst or ColorStay lipsticks before?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar