Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Outfit Of The Day: Nautical & Summery

I haven't done an Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) post for a while (it was last July to be precise) so since it was a lovely hot day, I thought I'd do an OOTD. 

I love the nautical trend and have done for many years, I still have red and navy anchor bracelets that I bought 3 years ago from Accessorize and only recently threw out an anchor tee that I had when I was 16 (making it an impressive 5 years old!). 








Blazer: River Island, Tunic: Primark, Leggings: Topshop, Shoes: ASOS, Ring: ASOS, 
Brooch: Miss Selfridge, Nail Polish: Orly 'Hotshot' 

I love the combination of red, white and navy as those colours compliment each other so well, hence why I paired my navy and white striped blazer with a white tunic and red accessories. If the tunic (meant to be a dress) wasn't so short, I'd have worn it without leggings but since I'm not fond of cheek exposure, I thought I'd pop on a pair of leggings with it.
Red jeans and white converse would also look amazing with this blazer so that's definitely an outfit I plan to wear when the weather is a little cooler. If I'd have worn jeans and converse in 25 degrees of heat, I'd have well and truly melted.

Are any of you still a fan of the nautical trend? And would you like to see more OOTD posts on my blog?

Many thanks for reading!
:)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar