Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mii Cosmetics

I have had a few goodies from Mii Cosmetics lying around waiting to be played with. They looked so good since the time I received it in the post that I could not wait to get painting. 

But you know how it is when you start work right? I hardly have the time to glance at the post in the morning and sometimes take it with me at the train station if the excitement's unbearable!

Anyhoo, my ramblings aside, how in this world did I not know about this brand any earlier? I haven't seen it doing the blog rounds too really. All I know is that they are a UK based brand and have an extensive range of chic and wearable make-up products at moderate price. 

I have a face and an eye brush from them and an Uplifting Cheek Colour in Bloom. The glossy black and pink packaging is really pretty and sturdy. 


Being the brush geek I am, I'll show you the tools first.

The Precise Finish brush is a face brush and I find it perfectly dense and soft for distributing the colour on the cheeks. It is a dead ringer for MAC 116 in my opinion, in fact better as it does not shed like its counterpart.

The Eye Opener is a great sized hybrid of the pencil and the crease brush. I have not come across an eye brush of this size so am over the moon to be in possession of this. I love to use it to precisely define the eye socket as well as blend. It would be great for those of you with smaller eyes due to its size and cut.



The Uplifting Cheek Colour in Bloom comes in a cute square compact with an inbuilt mirror. It's not very bulky hence great to travel around with. The colour is a gorgeous tawny pink - quite grown up and elegant and something that flatters almost all skin tones.

I am particularly impressed with its texture however as it simply melts into the skin showing no sign of powder. It's pure pigment injected into the skin. The texture is satin-like and inclines more towards a matte finish.

The quality of this is unbelievable and puts my Chanel blusher with glittery bits to shame. I can only compare it to a Sue Devitt blush I had tried a few years back.
The quality of all the products I tried from their range is quite impressive and their shade range is very Becca inspired with soft hues of all subdued, elegant shades. If you are on the lookout for a wearable brand with great quality, have a look at their website and you'll surely have a wish-list in no time. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar