Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Laura Mericer | Creme Smooth Lip Colours - 60's Pink

Hello My Lovelies,

Hope you are all well, had a fabulous Easter and are enjoying the sunshine, fingers crossed it will last for a while now :)

So todays post is a review of one of my new lipsticks i've recently picked up. It's part of Laura Merciers Spring / Summer 2013 Collection - Creme Smooth Lip Colours. I initially stopped by the counter for the 'Silk Creme Foundation' but as soon as i saw the shade 60's Pink i fell in love with it and couldn't talk myself out of buying it haha. I'm a very fussy person and when i see something and instantly gasp and fall in love with you will know. When i'm shopping with my mum she knows all my faces if im liking something or not haha

The new Laura Mercier - Creme Smooth Lip Colour shades for Spring / Summer 2013 are all truly beautful and have just been released during March 2013, so i went shopping on the right day when i purchased it. This lipstick was a total impulse purchase, i saw them all looking lovely on the display near the tills and when my eyes caught '60's Pink', i picked it up, swatched it on my hand and was instantly sold. This collection already has 18 existing shades and now they have intorudced the new 14 Spring / Summer shades which are going to be permanent colours also.

'60's Pink' is a beautiful rose shade with just the right amount of shimmer, which i absolutely love. If your a regular reader of my blog then you'll know how much i love my pink lipsticks! I feel this is the type of universal lipstick shade which would look amazing with a wide range of makeup looks. I have been loving using it on a daily basis, i've found it finishes off any look i wearing. After wearing it for a while now i can say the formula is not at all sticky and is extremely long wearing. 

The lipsticks have a lightweight creamy texture which glides on perfectly onto the lips offering a semi-lustrous finish. One single swipe and your good to go with these lipsticks which i think is quite amazing. The wearing time was incredible the times i've used it so far, as they have a long wearing formula, it did not bleed, feather or leave my lips dry and dehydrated, woohoo! The first time i used it i noticed i needed to use more than one swipe of the lipstick, i think this is primarily because it was brand new but when i apply it now, it glides on beautifuly. 

Some Key Ingredients - 

Jojoba - Allows for an even colour application to the lips
Olive Oil - Nourishes the lips
Vitamin E - Nourishes and moisturises the lips
Hyaluronic Filling Spheres - Plumps, fills lines and wrinkles and overall repairs and smoothes lips over time

The packaging is stunning, it's looks very elegant and modern with the metal finish on the case. It is very unique compared to other brands. It feels extremely sturdy which is great because you know the lipstick will stay protected when your on your travels and when it's thrown in your bag or makeup bag on the go. 

Overall, i'm really impressed with this lipstick so far and i can't wait to pick up a few other shades. I can't wait to wear it along side some summer-esk makeup looks! I feel like my love for Laura Mercier products is going to grow now :D

I'd love to know what your thoughts are on this lipstick shade and i'd love to know if you've tried any of the other Creme Smooth Lip Colours, or if you would reccommend me any other Laura Mericer products. 

If you have any questions or requests please do not hesitate to contact me via my social media or by leaving me a comment below. I love hearing from you all and i read absolutely every single comment. 

Lots Of Love

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar