Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Free People: Oversize Shawl Cardi, Lace Mock Neck Top & Fall Remembrance Coat

I stopped by the Free People Boutique a few weeks ago and I came out empty handed. This time was a different story. I actually didn't try on that much stuff, but I bought almost everything I tried on.
I'm also sad my favorite personal shopper, Jenna, at FP is no longer working there. I asked another sales girl about her and she said...ohhh you're Ping! You're Jenna's favorite client and she told everyone about you and your blog. LoL. Jenna -- if you're reading this, I'm going to miss you and your cute little doggie!!

My Shopping Outfit:
Zara BF Cardigan. Size S. (similar here & here)
H&M Dress. Size 2. Very old. (similar here)
Forever21 Necklace. (similar here & here)
Forever21 Over the Knee Socks. Got lots of looks/stares from both men & women. Whatever... (similar here & here)
Via Spiga Shanti Boots. Size 5.5. I got these awhile back and they are on sale now for $99 (original price $298)! I just checked Nordies and all the small sizes are gone. I love these and would definitely consider getting another pair if another color was available...but it's not.

Okay, now to the fitting room reviews...

Lace Mock Neck Top $58.00 - Free People - Size XS. Bought the black one. This comes in many colors.
I tried the black and cream color and actually love both, but I didn't want to buy both just in case I end up not wearing it. My bf thought the cream looked too wedding dress-ish...haha whatever! I love the fit, its not too tight or too loose. I think this will make a great layering piece.


Oversized Shawl Cardi $148.00 - Free People - Size XS. Bought color ivory. Comes in a bluish combo color also.
I know a lot of petite prefer more structured and fitted tops, because oversize items can be overwhelming for their little bodies. But I love this oversize cardi, I think this will work if I wear anything fitted on the bottom! It's so warm, comfy & cozy! I can throw this over anything. Can't wait to wear it & snuggle up in it.




Fall Remembrance Coat $198.00 - Free People. Size 0.
My bf actually pointed out this one. Good job babe!! I didn't think much of it until I tried it on. I'm in love with this jacket. It's heavy enough to keep me warm and it'd definitely what I been looking for all season long. The sleeves are slim and not too long. The jacket is nicely fitted without being snug and I also love the length. My camera didn't pick up all the details, but the ruffle bottom is really cute. The jacket is also lined. I would definitely check out the stock photos to get a all the details of this jacket. I highly recommend this!

Btw, it's been raining hard all day here :(
I also forgot to turn on the flash so pics are kind of blurry.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar