Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Britney Spears Fantasy

Montreal Rock Band Somewhere
Do I need to say this ... ok I won't. Yeah I like this fragrance and it just so happens to be associated with Britney Spears ... and you know what it smells good. Like really good, like oh my word good. Forget what you may think of celebrity fragrances, forget what you think about Britney Spears and forget your hipster snobbish attitude towards inexpensive fragrances. 



This fragrance is fruity, sweet, long lasting and just so gorgeous smelling that if you didn't like yourself before, you'd love yourself now .. with it on. Yet there's more to this scent and its the musk, that gives the fragrance strength removing it from a teeny bopper category. The first time I wore this I got a compliment, apparently I smelt so good that I was definitely needed and should stay around as long as I wanted too (lol). Yes I have gained compliments before on my fragrances (some not so much and some scents probably make people avoid me - all for the better I say lol) but, never before have I had a compliment on a first day wear occasion. Honestly this fragrance is everything good and sparkly in the world its not necessarily sexy or sensual but it is bright, lively and happy. Its a confident smell that stands out and shows its presence as it races and whirls through life without looking back. 



The notes included in this fragrance are quite peculiar but work ... Lychee, Kiwi, White Chocolate, Jasmine, Musk, Quince, Orris Root, Orchid, Cupcake (a gourmand - as in man-made scent that's supposed to replicate a cupcake smell/scent) and Wood Notes. 

After smelling this scent you'll understand why Fantasy has lasted so long in a usually disposable market and why its been reinvented on 3 different occasions. Even my snobby sister who usually hates my tastes in perfumes keeps trying to snab it whenever she's able to ... So in my opinion its definitely a crowd pleaser ... 


One last thing to add - this perfume is POTENT so one to two spritz is enough for daily wear. As depending on the amount you use you can either be tantalisingly sweet or an enveloping tidal wave of sugar. Just letting you know ..


Price: I paid £19.95 for 100ml/3.3fl oz. Eau De Parfum but better prices can be found as a couple months after I purchased it I found a 100ml for £15 .. 

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Parfume/ Fragrance, Water/Aqua/Eau, Citric Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butyphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hyrdroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl, Salicylate. 

Expiration: 36 months. 


Origin: Made In France by Elizabeth Arden.




Have You tried Birtney Spears Fantasy? Do you like it? Love it? Or Hate it?
Do you like sweet fragrances?

Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated 
:)
Have a great day!
X

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar